Thank you for visiting the CHART website and reviewing our policy on privacy. At CHART, your privacy is very important. No personal information is collected at this site unless it is provided voluntarily by an individual who participates in an activity that requests the information. We take data security and the privacy of your personal information very seriously. Maryland law mandates that State agencies refrain from creating personal records unless the need for the information is clearly established. The personal records must also be relevant, accurate, and current. They can not, of course, be collected in any fraudulent manner.
State officials who request personal data from citizens must reveal:
- The purpose for which the information is being collected.
- Any consequences for refusing to provide the personal information.
- The citizen's right to inspect and correct personal records.
- Whether the information is generally available for public inspection.
- Whether the information is made available to other entities.
CHART collects only the personal information that is necessary to serve you.
CHART is committed to the security of this website.
Many steps have been taken to safeguard the integrity of CHART's telecommunications and computing infrastructure.
For your convenience, CHART provides links to other sites, but is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the websites to which CHART offers links.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org